This wisdom tooth is still loitering and continues to be partial to the near liquidized diet. Breakfast, my favourite meal, has taken a hit, but the change from homemade bread and coffee to porridge wasn't as dastardly as I feared. Porridge, for me, needs a good bit of help to make it attractive but some sliced banana and a generous sprinkling of light brown sugar and cinnamon seems to have done the trick. Maybe this wisdom tooth knows more about food than I'm giving him credit for!
Friday, 25 May 2012
Still on the 'no solids'...
This wisdom tooth is still loitering and continues to be partial to the near liquidized diet. Breakfast, my favourite meal, has taken a hit, but the change from homemade bread and coffee to porridge wasn't as dastardly as I feared. Porridge, for me, needs a good bit of help to make it attractive but some sliced banana and a generous sprinkling of light brown sugar and cinnamon seems to have done the trick. Maybe this wisdom tooth knows more about food than I'm giving him credit for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment